- 64-bit Linux, Mac, or Windows operating system
- If you want to use LTEX LS as language server: Language client supporting LSP 3.15 or later
- Download the latest release from GitHub.
- It’s recommended that you choose the archive corresponding to your platform (these archives are standalone, no Java installation necessary).
- If you choose the platform-independent file
ltex-ls-VERSION.tar.gz, then you need Java 11 or later on your computer.
- Extract the archive to an arbitrary location on your computer.